Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday can suck it.

  • Woke up to dogs barking next door.  Clock said 4:21 am.  Should stop by QT and get them a king-sized Hershey bar on my way home.  Might be bad Karama added to an already crap day, though.
  • Was still awake at 6:00 when Finn started talking to his animals.  He fell back asleep.  I did not. 
  • Cut my leg shaving in the shower...further proof that shaving (and showering) are overrated, especially on Monday.
  • Finn was still sleeping this morning when I was getting ready for work.  Could have left him sleeping, but I had to wake him up to see him for a little bit this morning.  Got him dressed, then left him with the dad to eat breakfast and go to daycare.  Won't see him again until 7:30 tonight.
  • Rude email awaiting me at work.  Colossally rude.  Would have bellied up to a bar at 8:45 in the morning if there had been one nearby, that's how rude.
  • Spilled soup on myself.  White shirt.  Red soup.  Balls.
  • There is still wedding cake at home.  I want to eat it.  And wash it down with a bottle of wine.
  • The day is only half over...which means it still has the potential to get worse.  Or better.  But I'm glass half empty today, so I'm not holding my breath.
Monday is going to end like this, though:



...play time, snuggle time, book time...this makes everything better (this makes the day more bearable).  And hey, he has a fashion sense already, sporting that sweet, fine Man-Bracelet.  It makes me think of the episode of Friends where Joey gives Chandler the man-bracelet so that they can be Bracelet Buddies...I guess I just need to find a bracelet buddy for Finn.

Anyway, Happy Monday...here's to a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment