Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday with Finn

A couple of years ago, my nephews, who are 3 months apart, fell madly in love with balloons.  No need to get them fancy presents that included gift wrap and bows.  Skip the Legos that pose a choking hazard.  Nobody needs to listen to Dora and Diego sing in Spanish, or track down a Thomas the Train piece.  Homeboys were happy with a $3 balloon from The Wals-Mart.

Fast forward to present day.  I got a balloon for my birthday and I tell you what, Finn loves him some balloon fun!  I'm sure it's the shiny-ness and the fact that it moves around.  He looks for it and his eyes get big when he sees it.  He's learned that he can hit it with his little fist and make it move and is amazed that it will move without even touching it.

Christmas shopping just got easier.
And cheaper.







Dear Santa,

Please bring me a supply of balloons.  And that thingy that fills them up with helium.  Oh, yeah, and my Mama asked me to ask you for some gin.


Love,
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment