Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday...you should really be an extension of Sunday.

Cherry Collins

On my mind today...
  1. The delicious drink that Shaun and Rachel made for Uriah's birthday
    party...Cherry Lime-aid (made with cherry vodka and grenadine and limes and love).
  2. I'm glad that we have car insurance since Uriah was in a car accident this morning (not his fault; only the car got hurt).
  3. Speaking of insurance, I really need to get some of that for my kids.
  4. Will my tulips survive the snow that we got yesterday?
  5. What should I pack first?
  6. Who will get up with the baby at 3:30 in the morning when Uriah is gone?
  7. Oh, yeah.  Me.
  8. Will I be able to resist the temptation to play Wheel of Fortune on Facebook until I fall asleep?  Because I really love to play Wheel of Fortune and I rely on Uriah to tell me when it's bedtime...
  9. Will I be able to resist the temptation to put Finn in bed with me so that I don't technically have to get up when he wakes up at 3:30?
  10. I'll just remind myself that I don't want to have to re-train Finn to sleep in his crib in a month.  It will be my mantra: No co-sleeping; too much work in the long run.  Maye I'll put a post-it note on Finn's head so that I don't forget.
  11. I have limited will-power when it comes to getting my sleep.
  12. What should I pack second?
  13. I had to move up my last day at work.  I have a lot to do yet.   
  14. Does anyone want to come and pack my house for me?
  15. I wonder if Finn will crawl when Uriah's gone.  That would be sad.
  16. I wonder if Finn will learn to say mama anytime soon.  That would not be sad.  That would be awesome.
  17. I can't wait to have lunch with my old friend Melissa tomorrow (Old as in we've been friends for awhile, not old as in old).  
  18. I'm getting nervous for Uriah to be gone...I'm not sure I'll make a very good single mom.  I'm kind of extreme.  I need Uriah to balance me.  I'll have to pracitice my deep breathing exercises.
  19. I also have to practice my regular exercises.
  20. I'm still thinking about that Cherry Lime-aid cocktail...

1 comment:

  1. No co-sleeping Heather. This is horrible but true: my 8 year old brother still sleeps with my mom. Yep. You don't want that. Keep cute little Finn in that crib! And make a Cherry Lime-aid cocktail at 3AM. :)

    ReplyDelete