Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weddings make me cry.

It really doesn't matter so much who's wedding it is: my own, a Hallmark commercial, my sister's wedding last summer.  A year later, I still get teary - and I'm not even a billion months pregnant, it's not the hottest day in June, and I'm not wearing a black dress at an outdoor reception.

Happy Anniversary to two of my most favorite people in the whole wide world!  I hope that this first year of wedded bliss was everything you dreamed it would be.  My wish for you today is another year just as full of love and joy and happiness.

And Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Post - the original happy couple of June 26th. I hope that you are as happy today as you were 35 years ago. Thank you for being such good role models.


No comments:

Post a Comment