Sunday, September 25, 2011

Finn at the park...

I took my best boy on a wagon ride to the park.  I have got to do this more often because fresh air and exercise makes for a very smooth and easy bedtime (It's hard to fight sleep when you're plum pooped out!).  He's been tugging on his ears a bit, so I played the over-protective mother role and put his hat and sweatshirt on before we left, but soon realized that being in the late afternoon sun was warmer than I thought, so I took them off pretty quickly.  He walked and crawled his way though that playground.  I can't believe how big he's getting...big enough to crawl up and down the stairs without help and brave enough to try to get onto toys that are clearly too big yet for his toddling ways.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment