Thursday, November 10, 2011

What are we here for...

...if not to make life easier for each other?


  • I have been coughed on, sneezed on, had snot rubbed on me...for the last 4 days.
  • I finally succumbed to the germs.  My whole body hurts and even laying under my down comforter does not get me warm.
  • Uriah is being Mr. Mom.  Because that's what we do...pick up where the other has left off when we can't be a team.
  • I haven't wiped a snotty nose or changed a diaper all day.
  • I laid in bed after I got home from work (and I'll admit, I did read a bit of the latest issue of Bon Appetit between snoozing) while Uriah fed Finn and made dinner.
  • He made me a cup of tea and checked my temperature.
  • Abby cleared the table, emptied and reloaded the dishwasher and hand-washed the dishes that didn't fit.  Two nights in a row.  Without complaining.
  • That is called progress.  She's learning.  And that warms me up a bit.
  • I am going to go back to bed now.  Finn hasn't even gone to bed yet, but I don't think I can stay up any longer.
  • Uriah will take care of things.  He will take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment