Friday, December 30, 2011

Sunnies

Just checking in to say hi.
And also that still the sickness runs rampant through our home.  This time it's me.
Damn you, air-born germs!
Tomorrow is sheet washing, bathroom Lysol-ing, and floor vacuuming at it's most extreme.
Or it's just all day pajama day.  Can't decide.
No plans for the New Year.  Actually, I take that back...my plan is to feel better.

And so, because right now I really don't have the energy to post something long and witty about our trip to Kansas City, I'll share this with you instead:


Who wore them better?  
It's true that Finneaus can rock a sweet pair of Kate Spades, but I feel they give Uriah a nice feminine touch that balances the beard and mustache he's been growing for Manuary.

The drive can get long sometimes and we amuse ourselves in very random ways. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment