Tuesday, January 3, 2012

30 Day Photo Project {Days 1-3}

Happy New Year!  

Are you healthy?  Did you watch the ball drop and kiss someone you love at midnight on New Year's Eve?  I am getting healthy, I did not watch the ball drop, but I did kiss someone I love at midnight!  Don't you just love the freshness of a new year?  Even though I've started 2012 off in less than stellar health, I have a feeling that this is going to be my year.  I'm not entirely sure what that means yet, but I'm game for whatever comes my way!  We Hefter's (the ones that can speak English coherently) created a bucket list of things we want to do in 2012.  It's not a huge list, but we're going to try some new things and put forth a greater effort to do more as a family this year. 

I've also started a little project for myself this January, something to get me taking pictures every day.  And not that I don't take pictures every day, (obviously, my external hard drive can attest to that!) but I wanted to do something...different, I guess.  So I created a calendar with a word a day - or words, in some cases.  I guess maybe I should consider it a little bit more of a prompt to get me thinking outside of my usual box.  

I hung it up in the kitchen where I can see it every morning and can, hopefully, be inspired to see something different.

Let's see what January brings!








No comments:

Post a Comment