Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meltdown...aisle 3.


We got some stares at the grocery store this afternoon as Finn pointed and said over and over in his loudest voice:  "Jews!  Jews!  Jews!"

He means juice, people.  He's missing a tooth and sometimes he lisps, for crying out loud - cut him some slack!  And did you know that not being able to hold the damn juice would be cause for a back arching, real tears, full blown meltdown?  Oh, it was...glorious.

In other news, I'm still too lazy to find my camera cord and therefore have not dumped my camera, which is why I've been taking pictures with my piece of crap phone camera.

I was not, however, too lazy to work out this afternoon.  Well, I was too lazy in my head, but I pushed myself anyway.  I even ran.  My legs will feel that little bit of torture tomorrow, I'm sure.

2 down, 1 to go.  This better pay off on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....I had to share with Andy. People seriously forget so soon what little kids are like! Oh and BTW, way to work out! :D

    ReplyDelete