Monday, March 19, 2012

You Capture | Black & White

Good morning!

I haven't done a You Capture challenge for awhile and since Finn was occupied this morning pulling every book off the shelf, speeding his cars along the coffee table and was only requesting toast every seven minutes, I figured I could get this post finished in a timely manner.

Wrong. As soon as I sat down at the computer, Finn decided he wanted all of my attention.  I had to take a pause to get juice, pick up cars, remind Finn not to play with the air vent, put the air vent cover back on, change a diaper, close the pantry door, and administer a thousand butterfly kisses.  This post took a lot longer than it should have.  But I love black & white pictures, so I was hard pressed to pass up this week's challenge!






Photobucket
To see more You Capture | Blakc & White, head over here.
Next weeks challenge: Fun 

See you tomorrow...I've got a roasted chicken recipe that I've been wanting to share for awhile.  First, though, we need to take a walk.  And play at the park. And finish laundry.  And put the plants outside for some sunshine.  And go to the library.  Monday is full already...


6 comments:

  1. I love the trucks! What a great perspective. And I love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those curls. Be still, my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swing shot! Too cute! :)
    And I definitely sympathize with your daily routine. It sounds a lot like how things go down in our house too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those curls, very sweet picture.

    I can completely relate to blog post interruptions. Everyone can be playing peacefully, but as soon as I sit down at the computer they suddenly need me, and not just to get them things, no, they want to sit ON ME. I know they will grow out of it soon, and then I will miss it, but it would be nice to do something quickly just once in a while.

    ReplyDelete