Friday, April 27, 2012

Carrying on.


Good morning.

Did you sleep well?

I got the whole bed to myself because Uriah's away, so I slept equal parts crappy and awesome.  Awesome because I could stretch out over the entire bed and wrap all of the covers around myself cocoon-style.  But crappy because there was no one to warm up my chilly toes.  Bottom line: the grass is and it isn't greener on the other side.

On a completely unrelated to sleeping note, I got some lovely feedback regarding blogging and tweens and my general annoyance with people who were born at the end of the 90s (they missed so much...Rainbow Brite, Princess Diana, Full House, the walkman...).  I've decided that I'm not going to let anyone dictate what I do or don't do.  I don't know what that means, exactly, for the future, but for now, I'm just going to carry on as I have before, one sentence at a time, one picture at a time, one post at a time.

So...back to our old ways next week?  I really do plan to talk about breakfast...and what I'm reading these days...and overcoming this weight-loss plateau I seem to have hit.

3 comments:

  1. I hate to make you go through the work of reviewing this comment but:

    HOOOORAAAAYYY!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tara! I always love to hear what you have to say! You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot! Is that Grover?

    I'm new to your blog - did someone try to tell you they didnt like your posts?

    ReplyDelete