Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello, friends.


Radio silence has been broken.

Not that there really was a radio silence.  There was just some sinus pressure and some green yucky stuff and a cough and chest congestion.  There has been no walking this week, but there was lots of dayquil and nyquil.  And lesson learned: if it's too late in the day for a dayquil, it's also probably too early in the evening for a nyquil.  Learn from me, friends, or you will find yourself dozing on the couch at 7:30 pm while matchbox cars are driving over your arms and legs and head and getting tangled in your hair.

Mother's day was lovely, I wasn't quite sick yet, although, in retrospect, I think I knew it was coming.  Uriah smoked some ribs and I made lemon ice cream with raspberry sauce.  Finn and Abby got me some new shoes and I went to bed early without having to clean up the kitchen or bathe the baby.

Come on back tomorrow, won't you?  I'll be back with a rhubarb recipe (it is spring, after all) and I have missed writing this week.

1 comment: