Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweener!

I think by now it's safe to say that I get nostalgic around the holidays (any holiday, really, except possibly Columbus Day.).  I like to look back and see how big my baby has gotten and Halloween is no different.  Plus, Finn has finally fallen asleep from his sugar high and Uriah and I are going to sit down to a quiet- adults only - dinner, so my photo editing minutes are numbered.  

Enjoy Finn's Halloweeners:

2010 - 3 months old
2011 - 15 months old
2012 - 2 years old

More kiddie costumes tomorrow...or the next day.  And I have a granola recipe that I want to share and, of course, another soup (weight loss has been shaky, but I'm back on the wagon!  None Not a lot of that blasted candy for me!).  Finn and I have been filling our days with stuff and at the end of it I'm not really sure what we've accomplished but I am sure that I'm tired.

Happy Halloweener!

No comments:

Post a Comment