Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Because it's Wednesday...

...and because it's dreary outside
...and because I was up really early with my pal
....and because I then fell back asleep for just enough time to have a really strange dream (in which I was late for work because I was in Minnesota and I was panicking because I had to be to work in 2 hours and I had an 9 hour drive ahead of me and it was snowing and I couldn't get a hold of anyone at work to tell them I was going to be about 7 hours late...it was a really weird dream.)
...and because my husband didn't take the trash out and I had to haul it to the curb. In a dress.
...and because Caramel Apple Sticky Buns make me never want to go on another diet again
...and because I promised yesterday to share pictures, here you go:


Going into the oven...
Coming out of the oven, ready to be inverted...
And flippedAnd flipping delicious.







And also, just in case you needed to know how really hard my day is today, this is what I dropped off at daycare this morning:


His shot spots are huring and his nose is stuffy which makes him sound like a pug when he breathes and he really just wanted to snuggle with me today.  And I feel as though I let him down.

It's Wednesday, I've accomplished a lot this morning, but nothing important because my heart part hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment