Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday with Finn

Dear Mr. Favre,

My first season of football was going to be a great one because my most favorite team in the whole wide world, the Vikings, were going to be playing the first game. I was so excited that I put on my favorite Vikings onesie for the occassion. I even put on Dad's Helga Hat, but it's too big for me; I guess I need to grow a bigger head.

Anyway, Mr. Favre, you were playing a pretty good game...the best game I've ever seen, although technically, it's also the first game I've ever seen, but let's not cloud the issue with facts. I thought my Vikings onesie was going to be your good luck charm and I had plans to wear it every game you play for the rest of the season. Maybe even every day for the rest of the season if my Mama will let me.



Numbered List

Then I threw up on it. And you lost. I guess I laid on the bottle a little too hard during the first half.

I'll try better next time.

Love, your biggest (littlest?) fan,

Finn Hefter

No comments:

Post a Comment