Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy days and Sundays

Our day started rather early this morning.  To my surprise (and utter sleep-deprived delight), Finn slept until 4 am when he made it known that he was very uncomfortable in his pee-pants and he needed a snack.  Uriah and I shared baby duty.  I changed him while Uriah made him a bottle and then I got to go back to bed (yeah!) and Uriah fed him and put him back down to sleep.  Then around 7am, Finn was once again ready to wake up, although this time he did it a little bit more liesurely by talking to his mobile animals for 20 minutes.  That got old quickly, probably because the monkey doesn't talk back, and Finn decided that he, in fact, needed a snack.  I can't blame him, I like snacks, too, so  I got up and left Uriah in our very warm, very comfortable bed.  And, thus, Finn and I were up for the day.

This is how our lazy Sunday went:

Had breakfast.
Took a mid morning nap.
Played on the play mat.
Read a book with the Mama (Thomas's Snow Suit - excellent choice.)
Had lunch.

Had some tummy time.
Drooled a little.
Got bored on the tummy and demanded to be turned over.
Got bored again.
Demanded a snack.
Drooled a little more.
Took a late afternoon nap.

I love lazy days.  I love not getting out of my pajamas.  I love my boy.  I love Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment