Saturday, September 25, 2010

What? You say today is Saturday?

I forgot to wake up this morning. 

Or maybe I did wake up and I just chose to go back to sleep; at any rate, Uriah shook me at 7:15, reminded me that I had to be at work in about 13 seconds and then proceeded to shove my tired ass out of bed.  I took the fastest shower and opted for a "fresh-faced no make-up" look and proceeded to struggle through my morning aided liberally by coffee.  I came home and did some housework and prepared for the in-laws coming over (3 kiddos under 4, plus Abby makes for an interesting night, and one particularly inaginative 3 year-old gave me a good idea for a children's story).  Abby is showered, read, prayed and lights out for saftey and has finally stopped shifting on her bed.  I rocked my son to sleep (he eschewed a nap all afternoon and fell asleep pretty quickly).  I put together bottles for tonight.  Uriah is sleeping on the couch, having not even made it through the first 5 minutes of the news (I wonder who will be getting up with the baby tonight?).  The dishwasher is loaded.  The dryer is empty.  The toilet paper is replaced.

And now I'm wondering where my weekend went?  And how do I get it back? 

Anyone...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment