Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finn...4 ways

This is the picture that I started with.
It was taken by Uriah's sister a couple of weeks ago
and is my current favorite.

I boosted the color, added a "sixties" theme and I messed around
with blurring the edges a bit.
I like how bright the frog looks and how rosy his cubby cheeks are.
Small pause while I kiss his cheeks.

Then I did this one...
I think the sepia tone kind of makes him look like an old-fashioned baby.
Well, except for the frog shirt. 
They probably didn't have frog shirts in the 1800's.
He'd probably be wearing a flour sack baby dress and milking cows already. 
I'm glad he was born in 2010.

Then, because it's one of my favorite things to do,
I made everything black and white and boosted the frog color. 
Very trendy, don't you think?

Well, kiddos, that's all I've got today...really using my time wisely!  The hubs is at work until late, late, late.  The chicken is marinating for chicken fajita salads later this evening.  The bread dough is rising on the counter.  Finneaus is playing on his play matt and talking to the whale and the pink lady frog (what's with this kid and frog stuff?) and Yo Abs is across the street playing with the neighbors until the street lights come on (our new rule since her watch broke and I haven't gone to Wal-Mart to get her a new one). 

And if you want to waste some time with your pictures (but in a good way), go to Picnik.  It's a free website, but you can purchase a premier package, which I have not done - all of these picture edits were done with the free applications. 

Happy weekending...

No comments:

Post a Comment