Thursday, October 7, 2010

This little piggy cried Wii! Wii! Wii!

See those baby fat rolls on his thighs?  So cute!
Finn and I are suffer from the same ailment...baby chub.  Except that his is cute and mine is not.

His is a result of the fact that he's not mobile yet.  Mine is a result of the fact that I'm lazy really busy with important things like cooking and cleaning and bringing home some bacon and playing with my pal and my time is very limited (because I'm tired, like, all the time).  But all of that has changed because Uriah bought me the Wii balance board this week.  I played with it pretty much all day on Tuesday while Finn watched happily and encouraged me with his baby jabber.  He's my Bob from The Biggest Loser.

And left...and right...don't forget to breathe!
My arms hurt yesterday (boxing).  So did my bum (step aerobics).  And my thighs (warrior pose).  And my sides (hula hooping).  And my hair (lack of shower).  

This thing is the Thighmaster, Buns of Steele, and Tae Bo all combined into one fun butt-kicking toy.  And I can do it from the comfort of my own home.  In yoga pants that should not be seen by the public at large.

Finn has a new exercise toy, too.  His makes music, just like mine.  His works his arms and his legs, just like mine.  He can use his laying down.  I can use mine laying down, too, but then I have to do stomach crunches and I hate stomach crunches, so I avoid laying down.  Together we are going to adios the baby chub...well, I'm going to get rid of mine.  I kind of like his; it's squishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment