Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside.


It snowed over the weekend, so now, in addition to honestly and truly retiring my flip-flops for the season, I have to bundle the baby up to take him outside (even though the snow is gone, it's still dang cold out!).  He borrowed this sweet snowsuit from Cousin Dane - it's made for the car seat; see how the buckle goes right through the little hole in the bottom?  Nifty.  And convenient.


It's not his favorite thing in the world because I have to cover his little hands up; he likes to suck his thumb, so that goes over like a ton of bricks (and the reason for the pacifier stuck in his face that I said I would never give to my kid.  I have a whole list of nevers that I've already done...never say never, I suppose.).  I have to stuff his little arms and legs into his car seat and his wiggle room is sorely limited.  He looks like a blue baby sausage.

Actually, he sort of reminds me of the little brother, Randy, from A Christmas Story, "I can't put my arms down," and then the mom says, "Well...you can put your arms down when you get to school."

Now if only I could find him a pink bunny costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment