Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jabba the Hut called...


...he wants his son back.

Here's what I am wishing for today:
  • Not to look like Jabba the Hut.
  • To have a serum injected that makes me love running.  And also to make me love working out.  Although, did you know that lifting a 19-lb baby is good for the arm muscles?  It totally is!
  • A vacation - someplace warm that I need a plane to get to, and maybe a passport.  Yes, definitely something I need a passport to get to...and it needs to serve little umbrellas in the cocktails.  And I need to have my own beach so I can wear a bathing suit.  (I haven't worn a bathing suit for...almost 2 years.  Wow.  The Universe is thanking me right now.  Your welcome, Universe.) 
  • New kitchen table - something bigger...something darker and sturdier.  Something that doesn't have a crack and nail polish stains and remnants of a paper towel permanently stuck to it (nail polish remover, when spilled, will permanently adhere paper towels to wooden surfaces.  Just so you know.).  
  • Paint for my picture frames - I want them all the same color.
  • Someone to help me choose a paint color for my picture frames.  I can't decide...Cherry on Top?  Maybe.  Graham Cracker Crust?  Kind of safe.  Sprinkler?  Way outside my comfort zone, and though I love it now, will I still in, say, 6 months?
  • Tulips to bloom soon.  I planted 30 of those little suckers and I am anxious for them to pop up.  Patience is not a virtue I possess.
  • BBQ chicken on the grill.  And then BBQ chicken pizza for the repeat.
  • Finn's teeth to make the final effort to push on through to the other side. 
  • A hair cut...maybe.  Well, probably.  And maybe an attempt at bangs again?  And maybe I should go blond again...or darker.
  • A laundry gnome to fold and put the laundry away.  I can wash it.  I can dry it.  I can even bring it upstairs...I just can't seem to fold it and put it away (and neither can Uriah.  He is perfectly content to get his clean clothes out of the laundry basket rather than the dresser.  Probably because a laundry basket doesn't have drawers that need to be closed.).
  • And...most importantly, I would like to sleep in past 7:00 am.
Thank you for listening, I'm glad I got that off my chest.  Now, I'm going to go on about my day.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment