Monday, January 31, 2011

Batten down the hatches!

We are preparing for  Storm-Ageddon up in here (along with pretty much the rest of the country)!

I just raided the nearest RedBox and have big plans for Beezus & Ramona, Despicable Me and The Social Network.  I foresee tomorrow filled with pajamas and hot cocoa and soup simmering on the stove.  I plan to make Mistake French Bread again (I will fill you in on this story and some pictures later...let me just tell you, though, sometimes mistakes are the BEST!) and will probably snack on Carrot Cake.  I am going to implement Family Afternoon Nap Time and rousing game of Yahtzee.  There could possibly even be a round-robin Bowl-Off...I'm just guessing on that one, though.

Stay tuned...I have lots of pictures and stories to share (we've been having some internet issues...namely, we don't technically have it at home, we just sort of borrow it every now and again.  Hoping to rectify that in the very near future, though!).  In the meantime, the only major thing you've missed is that Finn has one pearly white.  We've been battling a low-grade fever, an uncomfortable baby, very short naps and interrupted night-time sleep (I could go on vacation with the bags under my eyes!).  I am bound and determined to get a picture of that tooth and all of it's future eating promise, but so far, he just likes to cover it up with his tongue.  I bet it feels so funny in his mouth right now!

Bundle up, friends...it's going to be awfully cold out there!  Do you have Storm-Ageddon plans? I'd love to know what you are planning to do in your own little hidey-hole...

1 comment:

  1. Most likely I will have to get my butt outside and scrape my car windows for half an hour and venture out in Storm-Aggedon to see the 2 patients who were stupid enough to come out in this tomorrow. Yay!

    ReplyDelete