Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet stuff

Dear Low-Carb/Low-Fat Cheesecake in my refirgerator,

You are a liar. 

You looked so pretty in the picture and I had such high hopes for how you would taste on my tongue.  I should have know that you were too good to be true, but I am desperate.  I cannot contiue to go through my life eating sugar by the spoonful and expect my bum to get smaller.  I thought I had found the answer in your pretty fluffiness.  I was sure that I was going to enjoy a sweet treat this evening.  Decieteful, dirty faux-Cheesecake that you are, you were in fact not fluffy.  You were not sweet.  You were mostly like eating jello mixed with creamcheese, which I guess is what you are.  Wolf in sheep's clothing...or I guess, jello in cheesecake's clothing.

I will endeavor to get my sugar fix from these sweet cheeks from now on:


And if I want cheesecake, I will just eat the real thing.

Thank you for wasting my time and cooking skills.

5 comments:

  1. I made a Pineapple upside down cake for the first time tonight. I will let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - I have a recipe for apple upside down cake, but I've never heard of using pineapple. Bring some over!
    Sam - thanks! I think so, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you made that low carb/low fat cheesecake better than anyone else that has tried it! Think about how awful it must have tasted for the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing. In the past week I have made biscuits, muffins and the cake all by myself. Plus dinner 2 night. Shaun wants to know what happened to his wife?!? Something is wrong with me all I want to do it bake all the sudden.

    ReplyDelete