Friday, April 15, 2011

You Capture: Smile

It seems like there's a lot to do and time is running out quickly.  Only 2 weeks left and half of that time will be spent in Minnesota for Easter.  Uriah is back home tonight and we're sending Finn off to play with Aunite Emmers tomorrow.  This is the last weekend we have together to pack up the house before the move, so hopefully with Finn away on his play-date, it will give us some uninterrupted time to power through the remainder of the packing.

I did manage to grab a few pictures of my kittens for this week's challenge, though, pulling out my camera when I most definelty should have been packing something, anything!   I think a half an hour of taking picutres of the kids sure beats dying Easter eggs with this fantastic egg dye recipe I found online or making a rainbow cake...two things I really wanted to do this week.  I'm pretty sure that spending my time baking or doing crafty things would not be a wise use of my time considering what needs to be done around the house.

{Finneaus & Abby | 4.10.11}
Happy weekend...wish me luck in this last ditch effort to get everything done!

Photobucket
Next week's challenge: Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment