Thursday, September 8, 2011

You Capture: Summertime


We are soaking up every single sun-shiney ray in these last days of summer.  I take Finn outside every chance I get, not only because he likes to practice with his new wobbly legs and grass provides a soft place to land, but because soon we will be knee deep (thigh deep...elbow deep...chin deep...) in snow.  And while I love the that we have four solid, definable seasons here, this time of year - fall -  is my favorite...I was made for fall.  I love how fall curls around the edges of the day, cool enough for sweaters in the morning and the evening but perfect for playing outside in the middle.  The leaves are starting to give up their grasp on the branches and yesterday they drifted down around us and crunched under the bike tires and with every spin of the wheel, wrapping us in the scent of crisp things to come.

Here's to the end of summertime...I'm ready for fall.





If you want to see some more Summertime pictures, head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry...
Photobucket
Next week's challenge: Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment