Saturday, October 22, 2011

Today we are going to:

  • Clean the house.  Oh, Lord, do I need to clean this house.
  • Clean out the garage.  (I'd like to park in it as opposed to in front of it!).
  • Do some laundry (maybe not all of it...there is still tomorrow.).
  • Head over to the park.  Swing.  Slide.  Race around.  If it warms up, that is.
  • Nap.  Nap long time.  (Both of us...I didn't sleep very well last night, so family nap today!)
  • Read all of our books all over again...and since we've already read every single book this morning, maybe we will go to the library and get some new books to read.
  • Make a menu for next week (I didn't have one last week and I felt very frazzled every evening!).
  • Bake something...sweet?  Savory?  Okay, both!
  • Put some apple cider on the stove to simmer so my house smells like fall.  And so my insides warm up; it's a bit brisk today.
  • Finish the first season of Weeds (with a glass of wine after the kids go to bed, of course!) 
What are your plans for this weekend?  All day pajama day?  Or do you have something more productive in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment