Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome to Fall.

I mentioned that we took the kids to a pumpkin patch a couple of weekends ago.  It was a random, spur-of-the moment stop.  We had to go to Sioux City, IA for Sunday brunch (work-related for Uriah...the hardships of the job sometimes!).  The day was absolutely beautiful, almost too good to be stuck in the car for a couple of hours, but on the way down, we passed this roadside pumpkin patch that looked ah-mazing.  We decided that it would make a good break spot on our way back home; a spot for the kids to stretch their legs and for some Halloween pumpkins to come home with us.





I can't wait to show you the pumpkins that we carved...just as soon as I get the new USB cord for my camera.  I dropped it in my coffee last weekend and had to order a new one from Amazon.  So, basically, I have a lot of pictures on my camera and no way to get them off!  Fingers crossed I can pick it up this afternoon.  

Happy Friday, friends!  I'm going to try not to drop anything important in my coffee this weekend...phones, camera cords, kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment