Friday, November 4, 2011

Damn you, Stieg Larsson.


Hi.

I've been under the weather...not sick, but under the season change.  I haven't been adjusting very well, and that makes me not a very nice person to be around (just ask my husband).  It was best I didn't blog for a couple of days, since I really didn't have anything nice to say.

Also, I've been kidnapped by Stieg Larsson, never mind that he's Swedish.  And dead.  I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last summer and I finally got around to picking up the second book.  I tore my way through The Girl Who Played with Fire and now I'm making my way through The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  I don't want to talk to people, I don't want to parent...I mostly just want to finish that damn book, even though I'll probably be disappointed at the end since the series was supposed to be 5 or 6 books long.  I think I'll be left hanging at the end of this book, but it doesn't stop me from reading every moment I can.

I promise to be back this weekend with some lovely Halloweener pictures of my kids and a cake recipe that you need to make with all possible haste.  But right now I need to get ready for work...

Here's to a cool fall Friday.  Bundle up!
Who want's to come over and rake leaves with me this weekend?
Anyone...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment