Friday, December 2, 2011

On my mind...naps.

{Finn & Uncle Dan | 04.24.11}
  • I sometimes miss taking an afternoon nap.  But I do get a lot done when Finn take his.
  • This picture makes me laugh.
  • I love that Daniel's idea of taking care of the baby was a co-nap.  
  • And that Finn's practically dangling off the side of the bed.
  • I miss my brother.
  • I can hear the wind blowing outside.  
  • It's about to get cold.
  • Uriah put our Christmas lights up wrong.  And he hasn't fixed them yet.
  • We look like the Griswold's...lots of lights and none of them light up.
  • I can't wait to make Christmas cookies.
  • If it snows tomorrow, like it's supposed to, I'm bundling my kids up and taking them outside.
  • Now that my boy can shake his head and tell me "No," I'm getting nostalgic for the baby that he was.
  • Of all of the things I did to prepare for Finn coming, making his bedtime blanket was my favorite.
  • Abby doesn't have any baby teeth left in her mouth.
  • She'll be 12 next week.
  • That means she's only 12 months away from being a teenager.
  • Please pass the gin.
  • I can't believe how much of an attitude Finn has been getting lately.  Especially if he doesn't get his way.
  • But his hugs and kisses are sugar sweet.
  • I don't have winter boots. 
  • My feet still have not shrunk back to their pre-baby size.  I have little hope that they ever will.
  • Finn has learned to dance.  In a circle.  Until he falls down
  • Abby's choir concert this week included red sparkly bow ties and belts, songs with dance moves, kazoos, and 12 year old boys with changing voices.
  • It was so awesome Finn crapped his pants.  Literally.
  • I'm on the second book in the Hunger Games series.
  • I'm not sure if Abby will be watching the movie when it comes out.
  • What to get her for her birthday...
  • She's having a birthday party next weekend.  I'm already mentally preparing myself.
  • I'm going to impose Family Nap Time after that sleep-over.  I feel as though no one will get much sleep.
  • I just hope they don't freeze someone's bra.
  • The game Girl Talk was awesome.  Remember the little red zit stickers?  I wonder if they still make that game...
  • In lieu of a nap, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment