Monday, March 12, 2012

Outside.

Finneaus' sentence structure leaves a little to be desired these days.  
It's lucky I'm fluent in toddler gibberish. 

Although there are a few word that he is decidedly articulate about, those words being: toast, doughnut, and outside.  Oh, and: please (because being a gentleman is important no matter what age you are.).  And he's starting to add please after his 3 favorite words, thinking he is more likely to get what he wants.  

Which is true.  
Damn it, he figured out my weakness.

"Side? Pease?  Pease?"

I'm a goner every time...





And let me just tell you how sad this is:


There were big boys outside riding their bikes up and down the street.  Every so often he'd look at me and say, "Pease?  Pease?"

I told him tomorrow we'd take the wagon to the park and his smile lit up the evening.
Goner.  Every time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.... that tugged at MY heart strings! What a cutie!

    It was rainy and cold here today. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's, the 70's on Wednesday! Woot, Woot! We're going to the park (I think, I hope). A smart parent taught me NEVER to promise anything to the kids (just in case life happens).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, way to teach him to be a gentleman. At every age :)

    ReplyDelete