Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's going to be a bright, sunshiny day.


Finneaus and I are back from welcoming Daniel home.
It was awesome...the kind of thing that takes your breath away.  
I am still amazed by how patriotic and supportive people are of our troops.


We have lots of things to do this week, not the least of which includes a top to bottom clean of this house and some windows that are in desperate need of a scrubbing.  More importantly, however, we need to get our walk in for the day (last week I did 16 miles for my challenge.  I really want to get to 20 this week!).  And the park is calling Finn's name and we have some library books to exchange...all before we head back north again on Friday!


And, yes, I know I'm a day late for my You Capture challenge this week.   At any rate, if you want to see some more sunshine shots, head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry.  You can also check out some fun snapshots over at And then, she {snapped}.

Let's meet back here tomorrow, shall we?  We can talk about something other than my list of chores, like...breakfast or what I'm reading or how my son likes to eat PlayDoh, but not lunch....the possibilities are endless this week!

Photobucket  Next week's challenge: Spring


and
 then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

  1. Wow...a beautiful child.



    Hope your day is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flags in the sunshine and what they're standing for (Daniel coming home). And of course I really like the both shots of your very cute boy in the sunlight - inside and out.

    ReplyDelete