Saturday, April 21, 2012

Getting stuff done.

I spent the morning trying to teach Finn how to pretend to eat the playdoh.  He doesn't quite get it, poor dear, and he has red playdoh stuck to his teeth.  I guess we'll be brushing them again.

We've got a couple of things to get taken care of today - namely laundry and vacuuming and picking up one million cars off of the floor - so that Finn and I can head for Minnesota tomorrow because my brother is coming home!  I am so excited - not half as excited, I'm sure, as my parents and his best girl, but pretty excited nonetheless.  I need to find Finn's little flag from the send off ceremony a year ago and get my camera charged up.

Happy weekending, my friends!  Here's to hoping the rain goes away so we can go for a walk and to the park to work off some energy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember trying to get kids to stop eating play-doh. It's so hard!

    I hope you ended up with nice weather for greeting your brother!

    ReplyDelete