Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Morning.

I can say that, as it is officially after midnight.

Look at me burning the midnight oil.  I could't sleep, so I got up to read, and then I had to set my book aside because it is coming to the end and it's one of those books where I'm just not ready to let the story go, even though I want to gobble my way through the remaining chapters.  Luckily it's a series, so I foresee a walk to the library tomorrow to get the fourth book.  I'll be disappointed if I have to wait for it.

For your Wednesday morning: blue skies and the Minneapolis skyline.  Don't you love vacation?  I sometimes wish I could be on vacation forever. But then, home is nice, too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a loving photograph ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo!! <3 May I ask what books are you reading? I'm looking for something interesting to read this summer.

    ReplyDelete