Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Cleaning

{spring blooms | 4.07.11}

Finn and Uriah are napping.

There is a silver lining to moving in the spring - spring cleaning/purging has to be done - no putting it off!  The basement is nearly all purged and boxed and moved upstairs.  I feel as though we accomplished about 85% of what I wanted to get done today, but naps are necessary, too.  And I think both of my boys will benefit from a time-out period (I am trying not to be too bossy, but if people - Uriah & Abby - would just do it my way to begin with, it wouldn't have to be re-done).  There is a big pile of stuff to go to Goodwill and small pile of stuff to put on Criag's list and a pile of laundry that needs to be sorted and washed.

But right now I hear Finn talking in his crib and I want to make some creme brulee for Uriah this evening, since he's going to grill a big steak for me (it's the least I could do!) and maybe a family game of skip-bo is in our eveing plans.

I am so, so happy that my BFF is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment