Saturday, April 30, 2011

update

i feel the need to tell you that i am currently blogging on my smart phone from my mother in laws basement while finn is napping on my left shoulder.  not an easy task, rest assured. i cant make the letters capitalize or use what would essentially be a shift key. there is probably a way to do this, i am just not sure how.

anyway...our move did not go as planned. all of our stuff did not fit in the biggest moving van available and if/when i ever do this again, you can be very certain that i will be hiring a moving company. but sweet people never cease to surprise me. when i get to iowa tomorrow and have access to an actual computer, i will share more.

tonight, though, i am going to enjoy a gin and tonic with my sister and savor our last night as missouri residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment