Saturday, June 11, 2011

You Capture: Flowers

This week's challenge was, in fact, a challenge...it's amazing what you cannot do when you can't bend over.
I planted my flowers in the sink earlier this week, if that gives you an idea, and Uriah took them out to the porch for me and Abby has been keeping them watered.

When I finally felt good enough to take some pictures, it was raining.  Seriously...I guess that's why it's called a challenge, right?




 The real reason that it was a challenge to get some decent flower shots:



Head on over to Beth's website if you want to see some really great flower shots.

Photobucket
Next week's challenge:  Bathrooms

1 comment:

  1. Awww how cute and good for you. My problem was the Florida Heat...quite a challenge. And now bathrooms?? Talk about a challenge.

    ReplyDelete