Monday, April 16, 2012

I love Paris in the Springtime {You Capture | Chocolate}

It was a Paris in April themed bridal shower over the weekend and what is Paris without delectable and tasty treats?  I don't know, I've never actually been to Paris, but I plan to go there on a romantic vacation someday.  Or maybe to live for a few months after my kids are grown and gone, but only if I can brush up on my French (read: re-learn it all over again.).


I tried not to blow my diet lifestyle choice.


I had one (very skinny, tiny) piece of the lemon cheesecake, a bite of the flour-less chocolate tart and a bite of the orange cake with cream cheese frosting. 




And I have not one ounce of guilt.   If I gain a pound or ten this week, it will totally have been worth it! 


Happy Monday, friends! 
Head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry for more chocolate pictures! 

Next week's challenge: Sunshine 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks like chocolate perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chocolate tart looks delicious and gooey and amazing. As far as photography goes, I think I like the second shot the best. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you feel no guilt at all because you showed the greatest restraint in just having a skinny slice and a couple of bites of these delicious looking desserts. I'm afraid the chocolate would have been my downfall. Great post and yummy looking chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cakes. Since I am a chocolate cake fan, I really find that chocolate cake tempting. :-) You make lovely cakes and take good pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete