Friday, July 6, 2012

Vacation in Instagram: Part One

  • Finn gets bored really, really easy so I made him listen to books on tape.
  • It helps to have the book to go along with the tape.
  • Dumbo is not so fun when you're just listening to the story and there's is not one thing to look at.
  • Finn likes to tell me he pooped when he wants a break from his car seat.
  • He is clever.  He knows I will stop if he says, "Poop.  Poop.  Poop." enough times.
  • 3 times out of 4 it was just pee.
  • Then he gets to stretch his legs.
  • Abby laughs out loud randomly at movies that she's seen a hundred times.
  • Sometimes she snorts.
  • She can get 5 (large) books from the library and have them finished in half a day.
  • She will be reading War & Peace this summer.
  • Uriah doesn't like my direction giving, probably because I use the same monotone voice that a GPS would use.
  • We don't have GPS.  We have Heather.  Total win, I think.


"I drove all night to get to you.  Is that all right?  I drove all night..."
Name that artist.
I'll give you a hint: It's Celine Dion.
I love her.

City skylines look pretty but I hate traffic.
But I love the opportunities that cities provide: 
parks and museums and Starbucks.
But I hate traffic.  It gives me anxiety.
See all of the cars on the road?  Too much traffic.

Abby proved that merry-go-rounds know no age limit.

This place makes about 1 zillion different kind's of brats.
Their slogan is: "Our wurst is best."
That is a correct statement.  It is the best.  
I am getting more next time we are up north.

Swing on over here again tomorrow for Part 2.
That was so lame, I know, but I want an ice cream cone 
and I couldn't come up with a witty conclusion fast enough.

1 comment: