Friday, May 31, 2013

The Class of 2017



Once again we come to the end of the year, and this year, more than any other year, I've been a little uncomfortable to see it come to an end.  This is the last day of middle school.  Next year Abby will be part of the high school...a freshman.  Last weekend Abby had to play with the band at the high school graduation and as I dropped her off at the school that evening, all I could think was that in 4 short years we will be dropping off a graduate!  Of high school!

The Class of 2017.

I'm hyperventilating.  It's so close.  And yet so, so far away at the same time.





A look back here and here.

And, because I love to watch the progression of things, here are the last days of school we've had with Abby.  You're welcome.

{2009 | 2010 | 2011* | 2012**}

*2011 - Abby didn't exactly have a "last day of school," because we moved to Iowa before the year officially ended.  Her last day of school in Kansas City was the day of her school play and this is the only picture I have of it.  We moved the next day.  She finished out the school year in Iowa (all 2 weeks of it).
**2012 - I have no idea why I didn't get an official end of the year picture last year.  So instead, let's all enjoy Abby marching in the Middle School Marching Band for the Memorial Day Parade and pretend that was the wrap-up of 7th grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment