Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A bachelorette party in Instagrams

I am almost done with all of the wedding shower posts (also here and here).  Promise.  This is actually the last one, but I had so much fun with my sisters (and also my little brother's best gal) that I felt the need to document the evening with my camera phone.  And Instagram.

Someday I may document an entire wedding just with Instagram.  June, maybe?

Anyway, bachelorette parties usually make me think of naughty fake cops that show up to issue noise citations and end up taking their pants off. Not that I've been to a bachelorette party such as that, but I have been to the movies where reality reigns true. This evening of fun was initiated with a shot of tequila that I could not stomach, included lots of dancing from my littlest sister and catching up over too much salty bar popcorn.  No hangovers.  No drunk-dialing.  I am 32, after all.  

I stayed up too late, but I had fun with my sisters and I love that our evening is well-documented with grainy phone-camera pictures.








Are you looking forward to Uriah's post later this week?
Only 3 more days to go!

See you later, Alligators!

1 comment:

  1. I was seriously going to write on your facebook wall this morning that I was getting antsy for Uriah's blog post!

    ReplyDelete